Monday, September 19, 2011

An Introduction...




I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing but, here goes nothing.

OnRepeat is a blog, zine, and radio station run by one person: me.
Here, I will post my rambles and useless commentary on music that I believe is worth rambling about. There will be new content daily, mostly consisting of album/song reviews and the occasional live review and/or interview. I will post a new mix every month that will essentially be a compilation of tracks from recent releases that I found impressive.

The first edition of the OnRepeat zine will be distributed in early October and will contain an interview with Dan Barrett of Have A Nice Life, Nahvalr, and Giles Corey. Check out the zine page for more details.

To your right you will find a mix of my choices of the month, below that you can check out what I've recently listened to.

This blog contains several different pages. On Repeat will be gallery of recent releases that have caught my fancy. Next to that is a link to OnRepeat Radio. This is an online station that will be streaming 24/7. You will hear new music as well as some of my personal favorites from the past.

My goal here is to introduce people to new music. The majority of my posts will refer to new releases; however, each issue of the zine will contain a brief description of one or two classic albums that I love.

I will publish my first post later today, followed by a post every day of the week until the end of time.

Stay thirsty my friends,
-Tom




0 comments:

Post a Comment